All our contracts for building work are managed from our main office at Diss, in Norfolk.
We are able to offer a comprehensive service from planning and order stage to completion of works, including:
- Site survey
- Free quotations and specifications
- Structural calculations
- Full design and detailing
- Submission of planning application if required
- Appointment of building contractor if required
- Ground works
- Fabrication of steelwork (painted or galvanised finish)
- Erection and cladding including flashings manufactured on our premises
- Insulation and firewall
- Rainwater goods
- Doors and windows
Each of our buildings is designed and made to our customers' individual requirements. Once on site the same efficiency is maintained with delivery and erection by our experienced site personnel.
All areas of work are carried out to comply with Health and Safety Executive guidelines. Construction industry records and documentation, such as risk assessments and method statements, can be produced if required.
The buildings we produce are to the highest standard at very competitive prices.
We are fully equipped for site welding (to BS4872) and can also attend to general repairs, such as rectifying building damage and curing leaks etc.